Wednesday 14 August 2013

SHOCKING:"I Was Raped By Prison Officials Every Single Day While I Was In Jail At Age 17" - Man Reveals


A boy who was among hundreds abused by a paedophile ring in prison while police allegedly turned a blind eye has won a campaign to have the case re-opened.

John McCabe was sexually assaulted at 17 at the Medomsley Detention Centre, County Durham, by members of a gang he said raped him 'every single day'.
Police have re-launched their investigation after complaints were ignored, amid claims many boys were systematically abused by 'agents of the state' in the 1970s and 1980s.
Two prison officers were jailed after a 2003 investigation, Lesley Johnson for six years and warden Neville Husband for 12 years. It was Husband who abused Mr McCabe.

But at least four other staff were said to be involved and in one case a victim allegedly spoke to police about being abused in the 1970s and was told to 'f*** off' or he’d be sent back to prison.
Mr McCabe, who suffered six months of attacks and has waived his right to anonymity to tell his story, told the Daily Mirror: 'I was asked to work in the kitchens. That’s where I met him (Husband). He told me if I didn’t do what he wanted he’d kill me and nobody would care.
‘I thought I was the only boy he abused. Now I know there were more. A lot more. And it wasn’t just him.
'I’m fighting for justice for those boys, for myself. Too many people have got away with this for far too long.'

No comments:

Post a Comment