Saturday 10 August 2013

Nigerian Bishop Rapés Female Student; He Claims The Séx Happened Very Fast

Chairman of All Bishops in streams State, Bishop Chibuike Nwabueze, who was apprehended for supposedly ráping a 15-year old girl, was paraded by the state policeman Command on Tuesday.
The Bishop confessed to the misdeed in the occurrence of reporters but claimed that:
He was hypnotised, supplementing that he was set up by the pastor of the place of worship where the occurrence occurred as it appears some of those interested in his position don’t like him.

TON accumulated that Bishop Nwabueze claimed that it was not rapé but just séx that occurred so fast. He asserted she taken her clothes after he finished praying for her in the agency and before he could shout ‘the body-fluid of Jesus,’ he was already on top of the young female, having séx with her.
The Bishop asserted that he was set up by his young person Bishop, who are contesting for the mail of head person of All Bishops in the state with him.
Nwabueze, who was paraded at the Rivers State lawless person enquiry department, SCID, dock Harcourt, said any person could have dropped a casualty of what occurred to him.
He recounted as untrue, accusation that he made the girl abort a pregnancy from the incident. According to him, it was the girl’s dad that did it but he took care of the account.
He said: “We have different schools of Bishops. I am the Chairman of Communion of Bishops in Rivers State. Well, what actually happened was a set up. It was set-up by my enemies. The man who is in-charge of where I went to minister is my enemy. He is the individual that set me up.
“He invited me to his church for a events and after the events, he set me up because of what we are pulling along. We are dragging the chairmanship of the communion and that was why he set me up.
“To my utmost surprise, on the said day and after I had pleaded for her, the young female started dragging off her clothes and before you knew it, I had carnal information of her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment